LPN - 7p to 7a - FT 3 nights per week
BONUS INCENTIVE AFTER 90 DAYS OF SUCCESSFUL EMPLOYMENT
About the Company:
We are a premier senior living retirement community dedicated to creating a welcoming, warm environment for the residents who call our community home. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive rewards program, and a true team environment. If you are looking for a challenging and highly rewarding career, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do:
- Provide direct resident care services. Follow individualized plan of care for all residents.
- Administer medications following all standards of practice, state regulations and polices to include all required documentation, reporting and follow up.
- Perform resident assessments as required by the state standards/ regulations and facility policy, under the direction of the Director of Assisted Living.
- Observe residents for change in condition and report any changes immediately to supervisor and/or the Director of Assisted Living.
- Document all pertinent/relevant observations, communication with the resident’s responsible party, clinical procedures and daily assistance/care by the end of each shift.
- Complete and maintain current individualized care plan for each resident.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- The position falls under the supervision of the Director of Assisted Living and/or Director of Memory Care but is expected to perform independently and exercise good judgment. The position may assist with supervision, direction, and reviews of the work of other associates and may participates in performance appraisals and disciplinary action.
Why You Are Qualified:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Licensed Practical Nurse in applicable state required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- At least 1 year of related work experience required.
- On a daily basis, throughout the workday: Must be capable of sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, reaching, turning, bending, stooping, crouching and kneeling, reaching over the head, grasping with both hands, and fine manipulation. Must physically be able to lift up to 25 pounds unassisted. Must physically be able to carry, transfer, push and pull, and reposition residents with assistance or using appropriate equipment.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay.
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holiday Pay programs
- Flexible working schedule
Job Seeker Friends! If this job isn’t for you, perhaps you know someone who would be a perfect fit send them the link to this job. Thanks!
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references, pre-employment drug test, physical and proof of employment eligibility. EOE.