Housekeeper-Includes every other weekend
BONUS INCENTIVE AFTER 90 DAYS OF SUCCESSFUL EMPLOYMENT....
About the Company:
We are a premier senior living retirement community dedicated to creating a welcoming, warm environment for the residents who call our community home. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive rewards program, and a true team environment. If you are looking for a challenging and highly rewarding career, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do:
- Clean and service public/common areas and private resident areas in accordance with established health, hygiene, and appearance policies and regulations (including safety and risk management) and in order of priority established by supervisor.
- Follow all housekeeping protocols and procedures in dusting, polishing, mopping, vacuuming, trash removal, etc.
- Properly dispose of refuse, adhering to infection control standards.
- Maintain equipment and supplies so as to avoid waste, damage to areas and equipment, and to prevent accidents. Keep utility rooms clean and organized.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Why You Are Qualified:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- At least one (1) years of related work experience preferred.
- On a daily basis, throughout the workday: Must be capable of sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, reaching, turning, bending, stooping, crouching and kneeling, balancing and maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling, reaching over the head, pushing/pulling, grasping with both hands, and fine manipulation. Must physically be able to lift up to 25 pounds unassisted and exert up to 50 pounds of force frequently to move objects.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay.
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay programs
- Flexible working schedule
Job Seeker Friends! If this job isn’t for you, perhaps you know someone who would be a perfect fit send them the link to this job. Thanks!
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references, pre-employment drug test, physical and proof of employment eligibility. EOE.