Cook and Server Full time including some weekends
About the Company:
We are a premier senior living retirement community dedicated to creating a welcoming, warm environment for the residents who call our community home. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive rewards program, and a true team environment. If you are looking for a challenging and highly rewarding career, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do:
- Assist in planning menus.
- Prepare food following planned menus and standardized recipes and in compliance with all applicable food preparation regulations and guidelines. Maintain high standards of quality food production, nutrition, and portion control. Prepare sufficient quantity of food to meet requirements, ensure served at proper temperature, and maintain an attractive appearance and appealing taste.
- Maintain proper sanitation and safety in food preparation areas.
- Assist in cleaning of cooking area and other kitchen equipment and facilities.
- Consult with Supervisor on issues of menu planning, care planning, food preparation, therapeutic diets, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Why You Are Qualified:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- Culinary degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- At least 1 year of related work experience required, preferably in restaurant or food service environment.
- On a daily basis, throughout the workday: Must be capable of sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, reaching, turning, bending, stooping, crouching and kneeling, reaching over the head, grasping with both hands, and fine manipulation. Must physically be able to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay.
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay programs
- Flexible working schedule
Job Seeker Friends! If this job isn’t for you, perhaps you know someone who would be a perfect fit send them the link to this job. Thanks!
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references, pre-employment drug test, physical and proof of employment eligibility. EOE.